free will vs interaction

The question of free will is a never ending story.

It seems that i can proof free will by raising my arm and say, "I choose to raise my arm, and just see..."

But if If I do it to give proof to another person  Im interact with that person.
And if we are really aware of it, we always interact with someone or something.
We are never in a vacuum.
we are always interrelated.

So if there are no separate I, the question of free will for the individual will disappear.

I the future we will interact with AI, what about freedom then?
Well it will not be total; we have to interact with the people who programmed the AI, and if the AI will be really intelligent, with the AI itself.

But we are not there yet.
We are on the journey towards understanding about our interaction with nature.
We have influenced it a lot - but we must understand that nature interact with us too - to a degree where we cannot cannot tell the difference between us and nature.

Nature will response with as much cruelty as we has used towards it.
But nature will cry too - as we are one with it.

But we still have a choice - if we start to interact with nature and not against it. We will lose some freedom - but the freedom we had, to consume, was anyway just an illusion...


                                             





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cora Diamond on eating animals - with the help of Wittgenstein´s ideas

I think, therefore I am NOT

Wittgenstein and Buddha -buddies?