My brother was a Silver Soul


A silver soul was he
      not here for so long
had some  loved cars
and two  loved children
still walking here
      one driving his fathers Mercedes
in the same little town
                   a green cab -58

when I phone them

I become the voice of my brother
so his kids
 still can hear him
so I can be his thoughts and
                                    care
for a handicapped child
so brave
hiding her sadness

          my brother has gone away
but is anyway near
too kind he was, they say
people misused him,
 probably i did it too


                       away  (a word moving with the wings of a bird)
    away
                              is he

and still here
                             is he        
he is

my brother
                          the silver soul                
                                                         



We cannot get the dead ones back. But we can imagine what they want us to do.
It´s as if my brother whispers i my ear, please visit my child, phone here, don't forget her.
So in an way my brother lives on in me and in other people that new him.

My son has a friend, who's father is dead, and I'm sure the father wants the friendship to go on and want's me and other to keep an eye on his son. 
Of course the father lives on in his son, but also in me, also in my son.... 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cora Diamond on eating animals - with the help of Wittgenstein´s ideas

I think, therefore I am NOT

Wittgenstein and Buddha -buddies?