Evolution of intelligent design

Yuval Harari tells us about the future.
He cannot predict it in detail.
But in some ways it's already here;

When I look for some sheets to buy on the net, maybe in a store in Stockholm, I soon get suggestions about a lot of sheets to buy all over the world.

Google Chrome knows what I'm doing and what I want and sends out advertisements.


An everyday I send out information about myself because of the sites I look at.


The natural evolution of life may be shifted to the evolution of  intelligent design.

Harari shows us the dangers of that scenario.

But cannot it also have benefits?

I may help us with the environmental problems.

But who shall guide us in that world?

As Harari point out, many politicians seem to point to romantic view of the past.
But we cannot go back and it was not better then.

Can the solution be a world regime?

And can such a regime be democratic?

And what will happen to world championship in soccer ;~}






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cora Diamond on eating animals - with the help of Wittgenstein´s ideas

I think, therefore I am NOT

Wittgenstein and Buddha -buddies?