Quantum physics in our braines

Is quantum physics the last chance for mystery n our lives?

The fact is that no one knows how it works, the only thing we know is that it works.

But is it really important for living beings? Is it not only important in the very small world.

It seems not so.

According to research, birds can navigate, tadpoles can turn to frogs and we can use smell because of quantum physics.

Why is that so special?

Well that may mean that chance  may play a role in our lives, and that time may be more complicated than we think.

It may be that we can influence our brain because of meditation. And by changing our brain, we can even change our past!

How? We all know it; there may be different stories about our past. There may be other perspectives.

I have written about my memories about my childhood, and after that and after that my siblings have read it, it changed my view about my childhood a bit.
A learned to see from my fathers and my mothers point of view of the time I was born, and I learned to see the culture of the time I was born into.

By meditation we also may lose all perspectives and stay in silence. At least for a moment.
We can stay in the here and now and not care about the future and the past.
That's a rest for our brains that may cause room for some new perspectives and an understanding for the perspectives of other people.

And the more perspectives we have, the more we understand. of what is out there.

Reality may be more complicated but also more interesting.

In the end the dialogue may be the most important part of human existence.
Plato was one of the earliest to understand this. Also in a democracy and even in a family dialog is necessary.  And that includes not just to speak, but also to listen.

To listen without the urge to answer is what is learned in the Buddhist tradition of, for instance, Thich Nhat Hanh,
Maybe you can create a dialog in a few days, when you really know what to say - or maybe a hug may be the best reaction.


I don's try to combine Quantum Physics with consciousness but it would be strange if they not have something in common.

Anyway, here is a film about Quantum physics in us and other animals. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cora Diamond on eating animals - with the help of Wittgenstein´s ideas

I think, therefore I am NOT

Wittgenstein and Buddha -buddies?