How to live a good life!!

Here you at last you have the answer.... ?

At least there's  a book about it
Here you can buy the book


And in this dialogue you have the answers from the two editors of the book ( in the end):



On of the editors say utilitarisme, and the other Buddhism.


I would say, every time has it own answer.
And you cannot stuck totally to any philosophy.
Why?
I guess we are organism and not machines.

In one part of you life you may be drawn to one philosophy and later to another.

And as long as I can understand; you will always rely on something. Even if it is eclecticism or even capitalism.

Or even something like this;


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cora Diamond on eating animals - with the help of Wittgenstein´s ideas

I think, therefore I am NOT

Wittgenstein and Buddha -buddies?