To be mindful in everyday life

 The best things are free. Yes, but you protect them.

There is a small nature reserve near my home. 

Many spend their free time in this time of Corona. 

There you can walk by yourself and do walking meditation when you coordinate the breath with your steps. 

Nature can be like a church with or without music. 

But its better to not listen to music all  the time there. 

I prefer to just be in contact with the sounds of nature, as the wind, the birds and maybe some kids laughing far away, 

But when I meet adults who speaks with each other I put on my headphones and listen to music like Pergolesi's Stabat Mater.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cora Diamond on eating animals - with the help of Wittgenstein´s ideas

I think, therefore I am NOT

Wittgenstein and Buddha -buddies?