Monkeys

Took a tour on a motor cycle today. Up in the montains where the air was clear and a little bit cooler.
Often you could here monkeys moving around in the trees, but you seldom saw them.
Some squirrels and birds, many beautiful butterflies.

We love nature, at least most of us. But I must confess, i don't like monkeys so much.
Maybe they reminds me too much of myself...

At a remote beach, just beside the jungle there was a sign that warned people to leave their clothes on the beach if they where going for a swim.

Monkeys do not seem to be so mindful, at least not these longtailed macaques...

I have to practise a lot, so I don't end up like them...





But then again, monkeys have not at all destroyed so much in nature as we have. We are so called "intelligent" primates. But was that intelligence a mistake from nature? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cora Diamond on eating animals - with the help of Wittgenstein´s ideas

I think, therefore I am NOT

Wittgenstein and Buddha -buddies?